Abbotsford Car Accident Lawyer - Practitioners of Intellectual Property Law will help you protect, commercialize, and enforce your intellectual property. We have intellectual property services offering the realistic advice and effective and efficient assistance whether you are seeking to protect a trade secret or brand, to commercialize an invention, or to maintain your competitive advantage.
We have professionals well-versed in different areas of intellectual property law. By assisting clients maximize the value of intangible assets, intellectual property services increase the chances of securing a competitive business advantage.
Intellectual Property services comprise all that is needed in order to protect intangible assets, starting with preliminary clearance and infringement searches. Experts would provide opinions concerning trade-marks, patents, and industrial designs. To register intellectual property in Canada and the United States, your application would be prepared and prosecuted by experienced patent and trade-mark agents and paralegals. Our intellectual property group has affiliates all over the world, enabling you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is knowledgeable in the groundwork of patent applications in your particular technical field.
Our Intellectual Property services can assist our clients in the maintenance and commercialization of their intellectual property assets. The recommendation would be formulated to meet client goals because the strategic business goals of clients will always be our top priority. Regular intellectual property audits would ensure the proper protection of intellectual property assets. Suggestion will include proper employment agreements and policies, sufficient agreements along with independent contractors, proper and consistent use of trade-marks, and general guidance about the steps needed for the control and ownership of intangible assets, including trade secrets. Services comprise the following:
- The groundwork of agreements to sell, acquire or license intellectual property in and out;
- The groundwork of different other agreements, like distribution agreement, end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement and confidentiality agreement, associated to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of businesses and companies featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The preparation and registration of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our litigators skilled in intellectual property law are ready to enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend the rights of our clientele prior to levels of provincial and federal courts regarding whatever and all aspects of trade-mark, patent, copyright, and trade secrets law. The interests of clients will be represented with sound strategies for resolving disputes effectively and, if needed, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf